The Dakota College at Bottineau Library is pleased to provide you with library services while you are enrolled at Dakota College at Bottineau.
Logging on to the subscription databases:
If you are off campus and want to search the databases, you will need to log in.
- Your login number is the 7-digit North Dakota University System number (EMPL number that begins with zero).
- Your password is your last name.
Reference and Document Delivery:
Dakota College at Bottineau Library extends the same support and privileges to its off-campus patrons as it does to those on campus. If you need help finding information, please feel free to submit an online question or call us toll free at 1-800-542-6866 (library extension 454). We encourage you to check your local library for availability of materials that you need.
To obtain materials from this library or any other library, please simply email me with as much information about your request as possible.
For periodical requests
- Journal or Magazine Title
- Publication Date (month, day, year)
- Page numbers
- Article Author
- Article Title
For book requests:
- Publication Year
- Format (book, sound recording, video, etc.)