OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT ORDERING SERVICE
Dakota College at Bottineau has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcript ordering online. This service will allow you to order official transcripts securely via the web anytime. In addition to the automated ordering service, you will also be able to track your order status, receive timely email notices regarding your transcript request, as well as review your order status history.
You must have a major credit/debit card and a valid email address to request an official transcript through this service.
This site also accepts transcript orders for MSU-Bottineau, NDSU-Bottineau and School of Forestry.
REGARDING TRANSCRIPTS BETWEEN NORTH DAKOTA PUBLIC COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES (NDUS)
following institutions for admission as a student:
- Bismarck State College
- Dickinson State University
- Lake Region State College
- Mayville State University
- Minot State University
- North Dakota State College of Science
- North Dakota State University
- University of North Dakota
- Valley City State University
- Williston State College
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS THROUGH THIS SITE.
Instead, the NDUS college or university to which you have applied will be able to retrieve your academic transcript from Dakota College At Bottineau at no charge to you. You will, however, be notified if you have any holds on your academic transcripts for outstanding debt owed to a NDUS college or university. No refunds will be granted for individuals who inadvertently request transcripts to be exchanged between NDUS colleges and universities. This new transcript exchange process does not apply to any transcript requests submitted prior to August 13, 2018, and refunds will not be provided for those requests.
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION
- A transcript will not be issued if a financial hold has been placed on a student's account (outstanding balance).
- The hold must be satisfied within 60 days of the receipt of the request. After 60 days, your order will be cancelled and you will need to place a new transcript request.
- Dakota College at Bottineau honors all transcript requests for 30 days; after 30 days students will need to place a new transcript request.
- Cost per transcript is $5.25, unless special order options are chosen. (See Delivery and Fee Options below.)
- Current and former students with online Campus Connection access may view and print an unofficial transcript free of charge through Campus Connection (Academic Records>View Unofficial Transcript).
- Note: Unofficial transcripts are only available online for students who were enrolled at DCB Fall 2005 or after.
DELIVERY AND FEE OPTIONS
- Regular First Class Mail - $5.25/transcript. Once your order is received in our office, your transcript will be mailed via regular US mail within 3 - 5 business days of the order.
- Hold for Pickup - $5.25/transcript. Once your order is received in our office, your transcript will be available for pickup at the Student Services Office in Thatcher Hall within two business days after receiving the transcript order. Photo ID is required for pick-up. There is no extra charge for same day pickup but student services office must be notified of when the transcript will be picked up.
- FedEx/United States - $5.25/transcript + $37 Surcharge per order. Once your order is received in our office, transcripts will be sent via FedEx within one business day.
- FedEx/Canada - $5.25/transcript + $50 Surcharge per order. Once your order is received in our office, transcripts will be sent via FedEx within one business day
If you have a major credit/debit card and a valid email address you must order your transcript online.
Current and Former Students with a Campus Connection account
Official transcripts can be ordered directly from the National Student Clearinghouse site through your Campus Connection secured sign-in.
- Access the CampusConnection Portal
After signing into Campus Connection:
- Click Self Service>Academic Records> Official Transcript Request
- Select Dakota College at Bottineau and click on Order Official Transcript. This will direct you to the NSC secured site.
- Click Order or Track a Transcript.
- Click Order a Transcript Now.
- Complete the 4-step ordering process.
Former Students without a Campus Connection account
Official transcripts can be ordered directly from the National Student Clearinghouse site.
- Go to getmytranscript.com
- Click Order/Track Transcript.
- Select Dakota College at Bottineau (AKA – NDSU-B, MSU-B).
- Click Submit.
- Complete the 5 step request process.
If you do not have a major credit/debit card and valid email address, please print the Transcript Information and Request Form.
Additional questions may be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org