Welcome to the Dakota College at Bottineau Bookstore!
We are here to assist you in acquiring all the tools you need to be successful in your academic career. While you're here, pick up some gear to show your school pride. Go Jacks!
We also offer drinks, smoothies, and snacks. The bookstore employs students, offering a great environment for students to gain experience in a retail setting. Come and visit us!
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Open for basketball & volleyball concessions.
How do I order course materials?
Distance students and on-campus students may order course materials via phone, email or in person. All registered students can charge these items to their Campus Connection account.
Students Enrolled in Distance Education (Online) Classes
Please call or email the Bookstore to place your order.
If you are emailing your order please include your legal name, full address, phone number, and a list of your classes. Please list each course number and name, for example, AH171 Medical Terminology online.
If you have a street address your order will be shipped to you via UPS. If you have a PO box it will be shipped via USPS.
Please include the delivery method for each class (online, on campus, IVN, dual credit). If dual credit, please include your high school name.
If you are calling you will be asked for the same information. Please use the form below to prepare your order information. Please have a list of your classes available prior to calling.
Students Enrolled on Campus or at other DCB Sites
Please stop into the Bookstore located in Thatcher Hall, call or email the Bookstore to place your order.
Students coming to campus to purchase books should print off their class schedule prior to coming to the Bookstore. Bookstore employees cannot look at your schedule on your phone, you must print it off or write it down.
If social distancing is possible, your order will be filled when you enter the bookstore. Due to the size of the Bookstore, social distancing may not be possible. If that is the case, you may be asked to leave your schedule and pick up your books at a later time. The Bookstore employees will prepare your order to be picked up at the Storage 104 Bookstore door (located in the hallway). Please maintain social distancing when picking up your order.
The mission of the Dakota College at Bottineau Bookstore is to stock the course materials needed to support the educational mission of the campus; offer the campus, online community, and extended community a variety of general merchandise and lunch items; and provide job and cooperative education (CE) opportunities to students.
Goals & Objectives
- In order to help students attain their educational goals, the bookstore will stock the required course books, materials and supplies specified by their instructors.
- In order to help business students complete their cooperative education (CE) hours (for credit), the bookstore will be a cooperative education location.
- In order to help students secure an on campus work study job, the bookstore will be a job site for student workers.
- In order to promote DCB the bookstore will offer a selection of merchandise which reflects the diverse interests and needs of the campus, online, and extended communities.
- In order to provide students with course material information and comply with federal law, the bookstore will post on the DCB web site a listing of courses and course materials (required, recommended, or optional) for each course.
- In order to keep the cost of student course materials as low as possible, the bookstore will evaluate and apply industry standards, pursue purchasing options that help reduce student costs, and run a book buyback at the end of each semester.
- In order to ensure prompt fulfillment of student orders, the bookstore will review enrollment reports and seek instructor input to determine quantities of items to stock.