Welcome to the Dakota College at Bottineau Bookstore!
We are here to assist you in acquiring all of the tools you need to be successful in your academic career. While you're here, pick up some gear to show your school pride. Go Jacks!
We also offer coffee, smoothies, and snacks. The bookstore employs students and offers a great environment for students to gain experience in a retail setting. Come and visit us!
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The mission of the Dakota College at Bottineau Bookstore is to stock the course materials needed to support the educational mission of the campus; offer the campus, online community, and extended community a variety of general merchandise and lunch items; and provide job and cooperative education (CE) opportunities to students.
Goals & Objectives
- In order to help students attain their educational goals, the bookstore will stock the required course books, materials and supplies specified by their instructors.
- In order to help business students complete their cooperative education (CE) hours (for credit), the bookstore will be a cooperative education location.
- In order to help students secure an on campus work study job, the bookstore will be a job site for student workers.
- In order to promote DCB the bookstore will offer a selection of merchandise which reflects the diverse interests and needs of the campus, online, and extended communities.
- In order to provide students with course material information and comply with federal law, the bookstore will post on the DCB web site a listing of courses and course materials (required, recommended, or optional) for each course.
- In order to keep the cost of student course materials as low as possible, the bookstore will evaluate and apply industry standards, pursue purchasing options that help reduce student costs, and run a book buyback at the end of each semester.
- In order to ensure prompt fulfillment of student orders, the bookstore will review enrollment reports and seek instructor input to determine quantities of items to stock.