Student Forms


Campus Connection eForms

Some of our forms can now be found directly through Campus Connection.

  1. Follow the Campus Connection link at the top of the page.
  2. Login using your NDUS credentials.
  3. Click the eForms tile.

Current Forms available via eForms

  • Application for Resident Student Status (Residency)
  • Collaborative Request
  • Cancellation/Withdraw to Zero Credits
  • FERPA Release of Infomration Form
  • Legal Name Change Form
  • Program Change