Leap Students Only
Email or call JC Chisholm (Leap Advisor) to select your course and review your plan of study.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 701-228-5657
- Complete the Leap Application below
Bank of ND Scholarship Recipients (Do Not Pay) Complete the Bank of ND Scholarship form immediately to provide enough time for your paperwork to be processed.
- Bank of ND Scholarship Form.
- Please fill out this form and submit it to the Bank of ND by fax (701) 328-5629.
- Students that qualify for free or reduced meals at their high school should apply as this scholarship can proivde free tuition for two classes per academic year. This form needs to be sent to the Bank of ND, not DCB.
New Students Only
Students can't be enrolled or access classes until they are admitted. The next step is to claim your NDUS account. Follow this link for more detailed instructions on how to Claim your NDUS Account.
Email Stacy Allard at email@example.com to inform her of your application and payment being submitted.
Complete the Financial Obligation Agreement.
- Login to Campus Connection. (Students can utilize Campus Connection to view bills, class schedules, grades, etc.
- Use the credentials created from Claiming your Account to login.
- Here are more detailed instructions
New Students Only
Complete the FERPA Release Form.
- Login using your Campus Connection Credentials
Send a copy of your placement/test scores (ACT) if you are taking an English or a Math class.
- ENGL 110 requires an ACT English score of 18.
- MATH 103, MATH 104, and MATH 210 require an ACT math score of 21.
- MATH 105, MATH 107, and MATH 165 require an ACT math score of 25.
- Refer to the college catalog for any other pre-requisites.
- If scores are not met, students can take the Accuplacer exam through DCB. This must be completed before classes begin.
Complete the Dual Credit Enrollment Form.
Email or Fax the completed forms and materials to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 701-228-5614
You should receive a confirmation email from Dakota College at Bottineau.
Order your books through the DCB Bookstore at 701-228-5458. (If your school does not provide your books.)
Pay for your classes - you can include a check, pay over the phone, or online. Classes are $137.48 per credit for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Login to Blackboard. Blackboard may not be used for all classes, but all students will receive a Blackboard account.