Early Entry/Dual Credit
High school students have the opportunity to earn college credit while in high school. Students who meet the requirements can take certain courses for both high school and college credit through Dakota College at Bottineau. We offer a variety of options for you to take dual credit courses; our courses are offered over Interactive Video Network (IVN or ITV) and online. In some schools, you can take courses at your own high school from one of your own teachers.
- Cost Savings - Discount rate on college coursework - $122.84 per credit (plus $20 lab fee for some science courses)
- Time Savings - Complete college courses BEFORE attending college
- Ease of Transfer - General education courses transfer to any college or university in the North Dakota University System
- Flexible Delivery - Students can take courses over ITV or online
- Apply Online - Apply for Admission - NEW Students Only
- Pay the one-time $35 application fee - NEW Students Only
- Complete the following forms:
- Include a copy of your placement/test scores (ACT, PLAN, ASPIRE, etc.) if you are taking an English or a math class.
- Mail, Email or Fax the completed forms and materials to:
Dakota College at Bottineau
ATTN: Kayla O'Toole
105 Simrall BLVD
Bottineau, ND 58318
or FAX: 701-228-5614 or Email: email@example.com
- Claim your Account - Claiming your NDUS Account - NEW Students Only
- Login to Moodle. Moodle may not be used for all classes, but all students will receive a Moodle account.
- Pay for your classes - You can include a check, pay over the phone or online. Classes are $122.84 per credit. Some science classes have a lab fee.
- Order your books through the DCB Bookstore at 701-228-5458 (if your school does not provide your books.)
- Receive confirmation e-mail from Dakota College at Bottineau
Please note that students aren't enrolled until the application for admission is submitted, the application fee has been received and all forms have been completed and received by Dakota College at Bottineau.
Please call 701-228-5479 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.