Will disability support be available this fall?
Disability Support Services provides a variety of academic support services for eligible students with disabilities. Eligible students with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations that allow access to education and services. Students may access disability services at DCB by contacting Jackie Migler, Disability Services Coordinator. Meetings with Mrs. Migler will be held in her office located on second floor of Thatcher Hall. Due to the size of the Disability Services office, meetings will be set up by appointment with the following requests:
• Appointments must be made in advance. Meetings will be set up in person or virtually.
• Only one student will be allowed in the office at one time.
• Students and the Coordinator will wear masks when meeting.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided, and it is expected that students and visitors will use hand sanitizer before and after the visit.
• Wipes are available and students are expected to wipe down their area before and after the visit.