The Dakota College at Bottineau Foundation was incorporated in September, 1983, as an outgrowth of the NDSU-Bottineau Promotions Committee. It has tax exempt status as a "charitable organization supporting education." Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible under applicable Internal Revenue Service rules and regulations. Private and corporate gifts are an integral aspect of the Foundation's funding.
The Dakota College at Bottineau Foundation Executive Committee meets the Thursday following the 2nd Monday of each month. The Board of Directors of the Foundation holds its annual meeting in early September of each year.
Officers of the Executive Committee are:
- Chairperson of the Board - Jeremi Tweed
- President - Jason Guss
- President Elect - Evan St. Michel
- Vice President - VACANT
- Treasurer - VACANT
- Foundation Director - Leslie Stevens
The Dakota College at Bottineau Foundation and its Board of Directors promote quality higher education and offer financial and program development support to students, faculty, and staff; enabling them to strive to achieve their full potential and dreams. The Foundation will operate effectively and efficiently to facilitate the distribution of donated or solicited funds for the sole purpose of student support and campus development.
The purpose of the Foundation is to promote support from the alumni and friends of Dakota College at Bottineau in order to achieve the following goals:
- To provide scholarship and general development funding that will significantly benefit students and the college
- To provide support for faculty and staff development
- To provide funds to assist the Alumni Association in its support of the college
- To assist the Logroller organization in its support of collegiate athletics
- To preserve the college's past heritage, while advancing with the future
For More Information
Dakota College at Bottineau
105 Simrall Blvd