Student Webmail Setup Instructions
Students have a campus e-mail address assigned when they are accepted for admission. The e-mail address will be your Campus Connection username, followed by @my.dakotacollege.edu. Here is an example:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can set up your campus email address by accessing the webmail link at the top of this page.Important Student Email Information
All Dakota College at Bottineau student email accounts are now on Office 365. This is your official DCB email account. We will communicate with you through this account so be sure you check it for the latest information. This account is permanent and will not go away after you leave school. You may keep it for as long as you want.
- Website: http://portal.microsoftonline.com
- Email: CampusConnection username followed by @my.dakotacollege.edu
- Password: Dcb2014$ (uppercase "D")
If you have any questions or problems, please stop by the IT office in Room 209 Thatcher Hall, or call 701-228-5429.
Note: If you are a new student and just registered for classes, it can take up to 24 hours before your email account is created. You will not be able to sign in to your email until the account is created.
If you're unable to login to your webmail and need your password reset, please contact Jacob Nelson at 701-228-5429. You will need to contact Jacob and get a temporary password in order to login to your account. The online email reset option will not work. Please stop by the IT office in Room 209 Thatcher Hall or call the number above.
Microsoft Office 365 Suite - Download Instructions
Students enrolled for one or more credits at DCB are now eligible to install Office 365 Pro Plus to their personal computers for free! Follow the steps below to install Office to your PC.
- 1. Click the Office 365 Webmail link at the top of this page
- 2. Login with your DCB email account
- 3. From your Outlook Inbox click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen
- 4. Click on Office 365 Settings
- 5. Click on software in the left menu
- 6. Select your language and click the install button
- 7. Depending on your browser either save the file or click open
- 8. Open up the setup file once it's downloaded and follow the on screen instructions
Note: Office 365 is not compatible with Windows XP. If you have Windows XP click on Install Office Professional Plus 2010 instead.