DAKOTA COLLEGE AT BOTTINEAU
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT ORDERING SERVICE
Dakota College at Bottineau has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official transcript ordering online. This service will allow you to order official transcripts securely via the web anytime. In addition to the automated ordering service, you will also be able to track your order status, receive timely email notices regarding your transcript request, as well as review your order status history.
You must have a major credit/debit card and a valid email address to request an official transcript through this service.
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION
- A transcript will not be issued if a financial hold has been placed on a student's account (outstanding balance).
- The hold must be satisfied within 60 days of the receipt of the request. After 60 days, your order will be cancelled and you will need to place a new transcript request.
- Dakota College at Bottineau honors all transcript requests for 30 days; after 30 days students will need to place a new transcript request.
- Cost per transcript is $5.00, unless special order options are chosen. (See Delivery and Fee Options below.)
- Current and former students with online Campus Connection access may view and print an unofficial transcript free of charge through Campus Connection (Academic Records>View Unofficial Transcript).
- Note: Unofficial transcripts are only available online for students who were enrolled at DCB Fall 2005 or after.
- Faxed transcripts are not considered official. Please verify the type of transcript needed before requesting a copy to be faxed.
DELIVERY AND FEE OPTIONS
- Regular First Class Mail - $5/transcript
Once your order is received in our office, your transcript will be mailed via regular US mail within 3 - 5 business days of the order.
- Hold for Pickup - $5/transcript
Once your order is received in our office, your transcript will be available for pickup at the Student Services Office in Thatcher Hall within two business days after receiving the transcript order. Photo ID is required for pick-up. There is no extra charge for same day pickup.
- Unofficial Fax/Official Mail Combo - $5/transcript + $10 Surcharge per order
Once your order is received in our office, an unofficial transcript will be faxed to the requested recipient and an official transcript mailed to the same recipient within one business day via regular US mail.
- FedEx/United States/Canada - $5/transcript + $25 Surcharge per order
Once your order is received in our office, transcripts will be sent via FedEx within one business day.
Current and Former Students with a Campus Connection account
Official transcripts can be ordered directly from the National Student Clearinghouse site through your Campus Connection secured sign-in.
- Access the CampusConnection Portal
After signing into Campus Connection:
- Click Self Service>Academic Records> Official Transcript Request
- Select Dakota College at Bottineau and click on Order Official Transcript. This will direct you to the NSC secured site.
- Click Order or Track a Transcript.
- Click Order a Transcript Now.
- Complete the 4-step ordering process.
Former Students without a Campus Connection account
Official transcripts can be ordered directly from the National Student Clearinghouse site.
- Go to getmytranscript.com
- Click Order/Track Transcript.
- Select Dakota College at Bottineau (AKA – NDSU-B, MSU-B).
- Click Submit.
- Complete the 5 step request process.