Online registration is an easy process. Here are the steps you should follow:
*Online tuition is currently $193.00 per credit.
- Make sure you visit with your advisor to help choose your classes!
- You need to write down the class numbers of the courses you will be taking, you will need this information to register. The class numbers can be found on the online schedules.
- You will need to login to Campus Connection to register. Click here to login to Campus Connection. You need to make sure you have claimed your account. You can claim your account or check if you have claimed your account already by going here: Claim my Account.
- If you have forgotten your User ID or password, you can click on the "What is my UserID?" or "Forgot My Password" links. You can also call 1-866-457-6387 for help.
- Once you have logged in, click on the "Self Service" link on the side menu and then click on the "Enrollment" link. If this link is not there, your admission file may be incomplete, contact Student Services at 1-800-542-6866 to check.
- Click on Enrollment: Add Classes.
- Choose the term you want to register for and click on Continue. If the term you want to register for isn't appearing, you need to contact the Distance Education Office so you can be term activated: 1-888-918-5623.
- Enter the Class Number in in the cart area and click on Enter.
- Make sure the class is correct and then click on Next.
- You can now enter another class, keep repeating the above steps to add more classes, when you are done, move onto the next step.
- The classes will be added to your shopping cart. Click on Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
- Confirm your class selection and click on Finish Enrolling.