Dakota College at Bottineau first opened its doors in 1906 as the North Dakota School of Forestry. There have many changes at the college, including name changes and mission changes, but in order to grow, there needs to be changes.
In 2000, two online classes were availbe to register for. Now there are over 100 classes offered entirely online! We offer 22 programs that can be completed online as well. Online tuition is currently $195.00 per credit.
- Verify State Authorization - Before applying to become an online student you need to verify that DCB is authorized to offer online programs/education within your state of residency.
- Apply for Admission - Completely online students do not need to submit the immunization forms or the housing forms.
- Submit all official tanscripts from former colleges.
- Submit ACT or SAT placement scores. For more information on placement, please click here.
- Apply for Financial Aid - The DCB school code is 002995.
- Wait to hear back from DCB that you have been accepted as a student. You will either receive an email or letter.
- Choose your classes! You will want to visit with your program advisor to choose your classes. You can choose your classes from our class schedules.
- Your next step will be to register for classes.
- Now you should order your textbooks and supplies through the DCB Bookstore.
- Make payment arrangements. If you aren't receiving financial aid and you will have a remaining balance for your classes, you can pay online in ConnectND or pay by calling 701-228-5430.
- After you have registered for your classes, you will receive an email confirmaton (usually within 24 hours.) You will receive instructions to login to your classes on the first day of class.
Questions? Call 1-888-918-5623.
Click here to view the technical requirements for online learning.