You'll live in fancier housing someday, but you'll never have more fun than you do here. Some of the friendships you make in the Dakota College at Bottineau residence halls will last forever; so will the memories. You'll live close to the classrooms, the library, the gym, and the dining hall, making it easy to get immersed in the life of the campus.
And best of all, every room is equipped with cable TV and an internet connection. Do you really need anything else?
- Each room in Gross, Milligan and Mead Hall contains desks, closets/drawers, beds and chairs.
- Rooms are equipped with cable TV, and internet access.
- All residence hall students are on food service contract, i.e., 15 meals Monday through Friday.
- Each hall has coin operated laundry facilities and rental refrigerators. Refrigerators can be rented for per semester or per year.
- Mail is delivered to each room around noon of each weekday.
- A parking lot is adjacent to each residence hall.
Requests for residence halls and roommates are honored on a first-come, first-served basis. Housing assignments are completed in July. To get a copy of the housing contract and application, click the image below.
For More Information Contact: