Mission of Information Technology Services (ITS)
Information Technology Services provides quality technology-based services, through on-going assessment, while reflecting the College mission as it applies to the management, teaching, learning, and community service for Dakota College at Bottineau.
Purpose of the Information Technology Services (ITS)
To share in the campus mission of providing outstanding customer service and support to students, faculty, and staff by meeting technology related needs in a cost effective manner.
- Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web based applications and services to all areas of the college.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the college through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
- Manage the College's enterprise networks to provide high speed, transparent, and functional connectivity among all information resources.
- Develop and maintain effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support instructional and administrative functions.
- Facilitate the security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.