Directions to Dakota College at Bottineau:
- Come into Bottineau, N.D., on N.D. Hwy 5.
- Turn north onto Main Street. (right if you are coming from the east; left if coming from the west.)
- Go through town, approximately .8 to .9 mile, until you cross the railroad tracks.
- As you cross the railroad tracks, you will see a sign for Dakota College at Bottineau; Make a right onto 2nd St., go two blocks east.
- Make a left onto Simrall Blvd., go one and half blocks north and the college is in sight.
- Park in “Visitor Parking”. If you park elsewhere, please check in with the Business Office so you do not receive a ticket.
Thatcher Hall Campus Office Locations
- The "Thatcher Hall" entrance will give you the nearest access to the Deans Office, Business Office, Gymnasium and is closest to the Student Services Office if you are receiving a campus tour.
- The black glass atrium entrance of Thatcher Hall will give you nearest access to the Library, Learning Center, Bookstore and access to an Elevator to the second floor to the Centennial Alumni Conference Center.
- The Centennial Alumni Conference Center consists of two conference rooms on the second level of Thatcher Hall. The west center is referred to as the Holmberg Conference Center and the East Conference Center is the McMaster Conference Center. The east conference center has a room marker up on the ceiling, the room number is 2227, and access to the room is located down a hallway (opposite side of the bathrooms).
If you need further directions or instructions please call the DCB Business Office at (701) 228-5430.