Don't break the bank! You won't have to at Dakota College at Bottineau. We have low tuition rates to begin with, and our Financial Aid staff can help you find grants, loans, scholarships, or other funding to make your education even more affordable. We know our way around the financial-aid system, and we'll help you identify the match that best fits your circumstances.
You can use the links on this page to start learning about some of your options. Take a look, and then call us. We're the experts --- we'll make sure you get the best deal.
The purpose of financial aid programs at Dakota College at Bottineau is to assist students who do not have the necessary financial resources to accomplish their educational objectives. To receive aid under the major federal aid programs, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Have financial need.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be enrolled as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Be registered with Selective Service, if required.
Our Federal School Code is 002995
Priority Deadline for campus - based fund is March 15 of each year.