Apply for Admission
Dakota College at Bottineau is an open enrollment institution which makes the admission process quite easy. Applicants who are high school graduates or have completed the General Education Development (GED) test and have submitted the required information are generally accepted. Individuals who have not completed high school or completed their GED may be admitted to certain career/technical programs. For more detailed information about our admissions policies refer to our college catalog.
Apply for admission by following these directions:
- Application for admission and $35.00 nonrefundable application fee. Apply for admission by submitting the following:
Official transcript from an accredited or state-approved high school or GED report. Transfer students also need to submit official transcripts of all previous academic work from each institution attended.
Official test results from the American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The results will be used for advisement and research purposes. ACT results are not required for applicants who have completed 24 or more semester (36 quarter) hours of transferable credit or for applicants who are 25 years of age or older on their first day of class.
Evidence of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella for students attending classes on campus and evidence immunization against meningococcal disease for students in campus residence halls. You may use the DCB Student Immunization Form. For more information please visit the Health Services Page.
Apply for Housing
- Apply online.
- Call us at 1-800-542-6866 if you have questions.
Apply for Financial Aid
- All full-time unmarried students under the age of 21 who do not have dependents residing with them are required to live and board in college housing. Students who live at home with their parents or legal guardians and commute to school are exempt but must file a commuter form. Click here to learn more about Housing Requirements.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-542-6866 or email us at email@example.com.
Mail your materials to:
- To apply for state and federal financial aid you must complete the FAFSA and list Dakota College at Bottineau (Federal School Code 002995). The priority deadline is March 15.
- Complete the Dakota College at Bottineau scholarship application.
Dakota College at Bottineau
105 Simrall Blvd.
Bottineau, ND 58318